Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Monkey in a bit

Hey I thought it was time for another update. I'm back in KC now and have been for a couple of days. The Seattle trip was fun, but thoroughly exhausting. Here are some pictures from the second half of the trip:



Dasta visited me over the weekend. 100 points for her.









I'm not sure if I'm mentally ready to move yet, but I think I'm gonna have to. I have been offered a job with Chihuly starting in September, and would be a fool to turn it down. I'm crossing my finger that I can get another person to move with me, because that would make things a hell of a lot easier.

Free Lance Villain, though the site is parked currently, is still moving along. Here are some low-res examples of what I've been doing:






There is still a ton more to go and I'm not working as steadily as I need to be, but it is on its way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home