Monday, June 05, 2006

BEEP.....Beep.........beeeeeeeeeeeeeee CLEAR! FWOMP.....Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep

Let's bring this blog back to life!

I don't know where to start..... I have been busy. The Pieta got done, and was a huge success...


(click to see full album)

I jumped out of a plane...



(click to see full album)


I graduated...



My family came into St. Louis and we toured the city one final time...





I moved out of my apartment...



then ran back to KC and made another Munny for a book called Dot Dot Dash...



I then left for a 10 day trip island hopping by sailboat in the Virgin Islands...




(Album coming soon)

I'm now back in KC and have prepared a new monkey of the month. This one is a sea-monkey inspired by my Caribbean vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home