Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Lectures, Pieta, Ellie, and Uncle Ho

I have been a bit swamped lately. I gave two lectures today. This morning it was on the levee system in New Orleans, and this afternoon it was on my artwork. I unfortunately haven't had a chance to work on the Pieta since Sunday.

Here are some shots of it currently:



It now henges open:



As for Ellie, she is currently in Indiana with the breeder. We are leaving her there until we drive to NC for the summer. It's unfortunate that we will be missing the early years, but when we get her she will be trained, and after that get to take her to the lake for a month or so. I'm so excited! I get to spend the summer with a puppy.

the last thing is something I did for a contest. Kidrobot just introduced a dunny designed to look like Vladamir Lenin. There was a contest on another site to design a Dunny based on your favorite communist leader. I chose Ho Chi-Minh



Gotta love Uncle Ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home