Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tang-Tang, DK, and about to get DOG

HI

I made another monkey this week...

He's named Tang-Tang.

I think I'm onto something here, because I posted him on kidrobot and within 10 minutes he was sold. Gots to love the Internet.

In the spirit of monkeyness, Noonan and I have been Donkey Konging it up this week. We started with the bongo controlled game DK Jungle Beat, and after beating that we moved to DK 64. That's right we knocked the dust off the old Nintendo 64. That game is way more fun than I remembered.

If I were around any longer the next step would certainly be DK County on SNES, but I'm leaving for NC soon and will be there for a while.

On the way we will pick up Ellie which I'm am unnaturally excited about. Then we'll pick up some fire power for the 4th which I'm also unnaturally excited about. After that there is nothing to do but hang out at the lake.

I'll post again soon but right now I want to sit on the couch and do nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home