Friday, September 09, 2005

Personal Financing, Jill, and Emily Rose

Now I'm taking this Personal Financing class in place of the Modern Sculpture class. I have been to two of them so far, and what I have learned is that I can't afford children, and that I need to get a second job (that is as soon as I find the first.) I think that this professor takes pleasure in scaring the shit out of us. He proved to us that we can become millionaires by age 50 if we start investing $300 a month 12% interest. That sounds okay but I was hoping to make my first mil within the next ten years. I think arms dealing my have a better rate of return than the mutual fund he's suggesting. I'm going to look into that...

Also I worked for Jill this morning. I made rolls of fat out of Styrofoam insulation. Then I covered them in Spackle, so that we can attach them to the wall later. oookokkoopkopkokpokp op okpop kk po pok po ppoj pokjpojkasd jop jksopjksdfk a okp sfopkdfokpefop fepoopeokpooppoe wpopopoepopo opeoppoopeopooppoopo popoop[poppo popoppoopop popopopopoo poppo popopopopopoop po opop ooop ppo ppkop o poo k kop kop kpo opk po, but I digress.

Later in sculpture I watched a grad student cry. She told me she was trying to balance two programs, I have no idea what she was talking about. Also, this is really only the second exchange we've had. UNCOMFORTABLE. Later, Aaron Duffy stopped by and I talked to him about the bird book. I have come to the realization that I need some help...make that an absurd amount of help. I'm really thinking about trying to assemble a team to get the job done. Denise brought up a good point today, she said, "Why struggle to get this thing done, when there are people upstairs who are training to do it?" Essentially, why do it when you can get someone else to do it better? I think Aaron got into it and we are going to try to figure out something.

One last thing, don't go and see The Exorcism of Emily Rose. Not surprising it sucked. Not scary, not entertaining, not worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home