Monday, September 05, 2005

Netflix, Art History, and a Labor Daybor

Last night I signed up for Netflix, and now I can't keep off the site. There are so many movies I want to see. My list is now up to 112. That is a little freaky if you ask me. Just thinking about the amount of hours of my life could be spent on that many movies scares me. At the same time I can't wait for the first batch to come through that door.

As for my other ventures, I have decided to drop my History of Modern Sculpture class and take Personal Finance instead. (My Mother laughed at me when I told her that.) The Art History class starts way too early in history. 1805 for God's sake. At this rate I doubt we get past the 1950's. Or at the end of the semester they will likely rush through the past 60 years of sculpture in one class. I don't need to put myself through that, especially when I can see it coming from the first day of class. It's my fault I thought it was closer to Contemporary Sculpture, rather than Modern Sculpture. (Sadly there is a huge distinction in that. Art Historians have not given up calling the 1920's "modern." I wonder what comes after contemporary, Futurist is already taken.)

For Labor Day I sat on my ass and played Katamari. Now that is what I like to see in a Labor Day...(I have already reserved my copy of We ♥ Katamari, by the way...I want to roll you up into my life.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home