Friday, August 05, 2005

First Friday, Tattoos, and School Girls with Rulers

Sorry guys that last entry was really long. If I were you I wouldn't have read it. I'll try to make this one a bit shorter...

Every first Friday of the month Kansas City and many other cities have a large number of gallery openings. It is essentially a massive city wide booze-fest. Peter, Ruth, and I went down to join in the fun. It took us an hour to find parking, and I achieved the tightest parallel parking job of my life.



We met up with Taylor, Sam, and Sam's Girlfriend, Teresa down there. The festival was fun and all, however, there really wasn't anything all that amazing about it. The most interesting part of the night was when in the middle of a gallery a group of girls dressed like "catholics" holding rulers broke out into song and dance. It wasn't that it was all that sexy, in fact it was noteworthy because it was so amazingly awful. I think Teresa described it best by saying, "I hope those girls were either payed to or threatened into doing that."

Afterwards, we headed over to Muddy's and talked about tattoos for a good hour. I really want Sam to get a giant anchor on his chest...instead he's getting some Latin phrase from the Iliad. Lame.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Not that well

8/07/2005 1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home