Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Apartment Update

The apartment is gradually coming together. We still don't have a couch, but I have acquired a few more choice items. For instance the best clock EVER:



$18.50 on the bay. These suckers go for like 150 norm, but I got this deal cause there is a missing spike and no key. You know what I say to that... not a problem, because I'm resourceful-like. I picked up a key from a local clock shop in Ballard, and I'm working with one of the metal fabricators at my job to make a new spike. (God I love fixing things.)

The next thing that needs to be mentioned is my brand spankin' new compy. Meet Helga...



Ain't she a beaute. I feel a bit bad ditching my old lappy, but you know it was time for an update. Four (wonderful) years is about as far as I can draw it out. Lovin' the newness!

Beyond that I spent last weekend getting a few things done.... like hanging pictures and cleaning up.


(don't you just love that I take pictures of everything?)

Now I'm looking for a headboard, a steamer trunk, and a kitchen table. A few more trips to Goodwill and visits to Craig's List ought to do the trick.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home