Saturday, August 27, 2005

Move in, Unpack, IHOP

I'm in St. Louis now, and it's just as hot here as it was in KC. I have moved into my new apartment, which is awesome. My room is twice the size of the one I had last year. I stayed up half the night trying to get things straightened out. Michelle was over here helping.

The room is great the only problem I've found so far is the fact that the floor boards above me are really squeaky, so when ever the people above me walk around they make this painfully annoying sound. This very well could drive me insane.

Today I stopped by Russell's to pick up my desk chair, only to find that Deena, his roommate, has been attempting to claim it as her own. She had been trying to convince him that the chair was her boyfriend's. Luckily she wasn't there to fight about it. I just swiped it.

Afterwards Russell and I went to IHOP. It was great...the women working there said they missed us. We told them that we are starting our weekend routine again. It's nice to be back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home