Monday, November 13, 2006

What's going on?

Kristin showed up and is in the process of looking for an apartment. I'm glad that she made it out here, plus her boyfriend is really into outdoors stuff. Hopefully that means we can get in a few trips this winter.

Noonan and I are working on a top secret TV show idea. Maybe more on that later.

I'm trying to get back to work on Free Lance now that I have a new compy. It's slow going as usual.

I'm in the process of looking for a studio, but having little luck.

There seems to be lots of travel in my future... I'm going back to KC for Thanksgiving. (Which I am crazy excited for) Then I fly directly to Miami where I'm helping install an exhibition at the Fairchild Botanical Gardens. I will be spending two full weeks there. Then it's back here for two weeks. After that I go out to Aspen for 10 days of x-mas skiing. (WOOT) Then back here for a week and a half and then if I play my cards right I'll be going on the St. Louis deinstall. Yeah. It's going to be a little nuts for the next three months.

Other than that nothing much is going on. Still loving this city despite the arrival of the rainyness.

PS sorry if I hurt your feelings New York.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo! oo! i know lots about tv!

11/14/2006 5:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

Sam, you have to move out to Seattle if you wanna help.

11/14/2006 7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home