Thursday, August 17, 2006

After my last post I feel I need to prove I'm not a "geek." Unfortunately, I don't know quite when I'm going to the gun range so my Smith and Wesson photos have not been taken yet. In the mean time I've set up a facebook album for my Seattle trip:

Seattle Album

Also, I've found an awesome website: www.utilikilts.com/

Lastly, I found some furnishings for my Seattle Apartment. We were going through Peter E's Grandfathers house a few weeks ago. His family is moving there and selling their old house. I spotted these great Danish Modern chairs and ask if I could have them. The family sold them to me at a really cheap price. Anyway, I got them yesterday and instantly started scrubbing and sanding. They had been sitting out on a screen porch for the last 40 years, so the varnish was all flaky and the cushions were covered in this weird black gunk. With a little elbow grease and some help from Noonan, they now look great. I oiled the wood and put some vinyl protection on and now they look like this:



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

much better.

the kilts are hilarious.

8/18/2006 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home