Thursday, December 15, 2005

Almost Done, Web Stuff, and About to Head Home

Ugh....I'm worn out. It's almost over though, and schtuff starting to come together. I was over at Russell's place earlier and we got a lot of work done on the site. Two of the gallery pages are up (Assume Your Sin and Etchings), and we de-glitched a lot of things. All in all pretty productive for only two hours of work.

I got a new Modest Mouse CD from Ben, The Moon & Antarctica, and I can't stop listening to it. Gravity Rides Everything is an awesome song. I'm worried I'm going to wear it out.

Russell and I have been talking about Free Lance Villain and think that we may have come up with a good story for it. Hopefully, we can get that site up and running after break. It is going to be kind of a mixture between an online comic and a journal. It could be really cool. I think we have enough figured out to do at least the first three or four entries.

I'm planning on heading home on Saturday dependant on the weather. So for all who are in Saint Louis and are not going to the X-mas party, have a great break, and for those in Kansas City, watch out! I'm comin' home!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in the hizzy too! Call me, fool.

12/18/2005 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home