Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Illness Strikes The Trans-Siberian Rail Road

So suddenly I am really sick. It woke me up in the middle of the night last night. I was having a a dream about traveling the Trans-Siberian Rail Road and suddenly I felt like I was choking. I soon realized that it was mucus, not the Russian syndicate. I am really pissed off with Kleenex right now, because they have obviously cheapened their product. It is pretty bad when you can't get a tissue out of the box with out tearing it in two. On the up side, that weird smell coming from our fridge is gone. I'm not really whether my roommates got rid of it or my nose has built up its own defence...whichever, I'm happy.

This week has started off interestingly enough... there is some guest artist in ceramics who is making giant clay butts. The funniest part about it is that Ron, the head of ceramics, is forcing his 3D Design class to work with this guy. Imagine you're a freshmen and your art professor is asking you to wake up at 7:30 three days out of the week to construct a huge ceramic ass... Also this week, I shared my first ever beer with Russell. He is off probation now, so he can now drink illegally like every one else his age. I'm still mad at him though. We were supposed to go out to Ewing, IL for a road rally last weekend. I was so looking forward to it too. Instead, he ditched me for some manic chick, and drove up to Chicago with her.

Lastly, the parents are coming up for this weekend and then Tim is coming in the next weekend for my birthday. (Are you paying attention Russell?) Anyway, it looks like Mikey isn't going to be getting much sleep these next two weeks. When fall break comes around, I am not going to do anything...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home