Thursday, September 29, 2005

A Bad Week And A Funny Picture

This week has sucked! A ton of work, and no matter how hard I try I can't concentrate on it. I have other shit on my mind which is giving me one hell of a headache. My work has been really half assed and I know it. I just need to take care of some stuff and then I might be able to get back on track...

My car is being a real pain right now. I think it is engineered to hit me when I'm down. Not only is it still leaking, but also the windshield wipers went out just in time for the downpour yesterday. I had to drive home with my head out the window and got drenched. Plus, I had to drain it this afternoon. there must have been a gallon and a half of water in the back seat. I have taken the floor mats out now so I don't have to worry about drying them out every time it rains.

By the way, when I was draining my car I found this:

Nice haircut Keith!

The best thing that has happened to me all week happened about ten minutes ago when I found out that I still had some corn dogs in the freezer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pizza Pizza!

9/30/2005 5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home