Friday, February 10, 2006

Monk-Monk Munny, Please Touch, and 201

I joined this forum on Kidrobot.com to see other Munny's and posted more pictures of mine there. Some guy contacted me today saying,

"Hi there... Might you be interested in selling Monk Monk munny? I'd offer you $100 for it, plus shipping (cash not trade)."

Holy crap, I find it incredibly strange, but I am tempted to do it. With that cash I could make three more. I'm hesitant only because I'm kind of attached to the little guy, but chances are I will sell him.

Also, and this it a big also, the sculpture show is tonight, so everyone come! It is going to be really cool. Most all of the pieces are installed and look great. Plus we have two DJ's working in a back room and a professional bartender working the bar. I think it's going to be one hell of a party. here is the info:




I hope to see you all there!

(By the way, that last post was my 200th.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the show was big fun; everything looked great except for the penises made from feathers and bubble wrap...art students are an odd bunch sometimes. To each his/her own I guess, but still.

What the hell is a Munny? I looked at all the ones people made, and I found yours of course...but whats the deal with them? Please explain them to me the next time we talk, otherwise I'll keep wandering around confused. :S

2/11/2006 8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just catching up with the blog now...hopefully you sold it.

2/27/2006 6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home