Thursday, September 22, 2005

The Katamari Party Production

The Katamari Party is underway. Yesterday, Michelle, Kiani, and I went to an Asian market on Olive to get the food. We got a 20 pound bag of rice, a lot of Japanese candy, soy beans, etc. It was highly entertaining. Also, today I went over to I ♥ Mr. Sushi to see if I could get them to make me a big assortment of sushi rolls for Saturday. They weren't all that helpful, but I think I can get it all figured out by then. They said if I get enough I might get a 20% discount, however, I have no idea how much enough is. Last and certainly not least I picked up We ♥ Katamari yesterday and cannot stop playing it. It is everything I hoped it would be...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

水に泡があるところに、豆がかつてあった。

- an ancient Japanese proverb.

9/23/2005 10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home